Concealed Weapons License & Safety Class
Class Cost is $79 and Includes:
- Classroom and Range Training time.
- The use of our handguns and ammo – or bring your own.
- Range Fee is extra and paid directly to the range – $20 for Gainesville area classes.
Upcoming Class Dates in the Gainesville area:
- Saturday, October 19th – Rural King Store in Gainesville
- Saturday, November 2nd – Rural King Store in Gainesville
- Sunday, November 3rd – BSF Range (15 miles North of Gainesville)
- Saturday, November 16th – Rural King Store in Gainesville
- Sunday, December 1st – BSF Range (15 miles North of Gainesville)
- Saturday, December 14th – Rural King Store in Gainesville
- Saturday, December 28th – Rural King Store in Gainesville
This class starts very promptly at 9am (we suggest arriving 20 minutes early) and finishes at the range around 4pm.
The class meets and greatly exceeds the requirements of the State of Florida to apply for your Conceal Weapons License.
All of the required topics are covered completely and thoroughly. We can assure you that the information is extensive and greatly exceeds the requirements by the State of Florida.
The knowledge to help keep you physically, legally, financially, and morally safe.
- Personal Protection Plan
- Handgun Safety
- Shooting Fundamentals
- The Legal Use of Force
- Violent Encounters and Their Aftermath
- Gear, and Added Equipment
- Florida Carry Law
- Advanced Training Opportunities
- and much, much more…
Physically shooting is required by the State of Florida to show competency in the handling, safety, and basic marksmanship of a pistol. Personalized student instruction is given to insure each student is able to accomplish the requirements. Upon completion, a certificate will be issued to the student at the class.
Range Fee is not included and paid directly to the range being used for training. Range fee in the Gainesville area is $20. Location information will be provided upon registration. If your class is located away from the Gainesville area your cost may differ and you will be notified.
Do NOT purchase a weapon for your conceal permit/safety class. One will be provided (handgun and ammo) and is included in the class fee. Instruction will be given during the class to help you purchase the correct firearm for you. If you already own a handgun, please bring it to the range along with your regular target ammo normally used.
PLEASE Remember to Register for your class.
We will not refuse walk-in students unless unqualified, but strongly encourage registration for everyone’s benefit.