Home Defense Tactics & Family Protection
We consider this to be one of the most important classes for the family defender.
Why would you get involved with self defense and not consider your home?
Your home is your safe place and yet very few actually train to protect themselves, family members, friends or visitors in a home environment.
Tactics is not just responding… It’s about planning and training to apply defensive and protective capabilities.
Learn how to defend yourself and those you care about. Including children, the elderly and handicapped individuals.
If you have trained with us in the past – at any level – you are qualified.
If you are new to our training program, you must bring a Class Certificate showing that you have completed a safety training class or have a Concealed Weapon License or Permit from any State.
- The “Castle Doctrine” Law for Florida
- Home Invasion Situations and Lawful Response
- Dealing with Children – Keeping them Safe
- Proper Storage for Defensive Response
- Using Your Home’s Construction
- How to Reinforce Your Home
- Safe Room Design and Use
- How to protect What You Have
- How to Get Your Home Off the Hit List
- How to Deal with a Burglary
- Dealing with Multiple Threats
- What to do when the Police Arrive
- and much more…
Class starts promptly at 9am and ends around 4:30pm.
Classroom time covers a wide range of subjects and discussions concerning life threatening situations, defensive actions, and the application of deadly force.
Range time is dedicated to the actions and tactics used in a home environment.
This class is restricted in size to insure safety and proper instructor/student ratio.
Students are required to have at least 200 rounds of quality ammunition available.
Class Cost is $99, plus Range Fee.
Range fee varies based on training location – generally about $20 per day.
Firearm rental and ammunition is available.