Home Defense Tactics & Family Protection
We consider this class to be one of the most important for the concerned family defender.
Why would you get involved with self defense and not consider your home?
Your home is your safe place and yet very few actually train to protect themselves, family members, friends or visitors in a home environment.
Tactics is not just responding… It’s about planning and training to apply defensive and protective capabilities.
Learn how to defend yourself and those you care about. Including children, the elderly and handicapped individuals.
If you have trained with us in the past – You’re good to go on this class.
If you are new to our training program, you must bring a Class Certificate showing that you have completed safety training or have a Concealed Weapon License or Permit from any State.
- The “Castle Doctrine” Law for Florida
- Home Invasion Situations and Lawful Response
- Dealing with Children – Keeping them Safe
- Proper Storage for Defensive Response
- Using Your Home’s Construction
- How to Reinforce Your Home
- Safe Room Design and Use
- How to protect What You Have
- How to Get Your Home Off the Hit List
- How to Deal with a Burglary
- What to do when the Police Arrive
- Dealing with Multiple Threats
- and much more…
Classroom time covers a wide range of subjects and discussions concerning life threatening situations, defensive actions, and the application of deadly force.
Range time is dedicated to the basic tactics used in a home environment.
This class is restricted in size to insure safety and proper instructor/student ratio.
Students are required to have at least 200 rounds of quality ammunition available.
This class involves approximately 4 hours of classroom instruction followed by approximately 4 hours of range time.
Class Cost is $99, plus Range Fee.
Range fee varies based on training location – generally about $20 per day.
Firearm rental and ammunition is available.